Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Intro...

Quick introduction about myself: Hey my name's April (14), I have an obsession with fashion, whether its picking out outfits or designing my own clothes; fashion has always been a hobby of mine. (..yes I consider fashion a hobby..) After reading so many other blogs I decided to start my own. So after lots of different blog names I finally came up with Aprilinni (a nickname given by a close friend of mine). Now the picture actually has a lot of meaning to it: This pair of jeans started my fashion craze. Anyone who knows me really well knows that these are my lucky jeans and what better blog picture then the item that started it all. As well as the butterfly, I got this on a vacation and new it had to be on my blog somehow so here it is. Well I can't wait to start posting and hear from other fashion lovers!